Tuesday 4 October 2011

My New Discovery for Fashion PR

My new discovery and interest for fashion PR may be new but its actually been there for ages and i never knew about it until a few months ago. It all started during my final year in the university when i started thinking about what i wanted to major in after my degree certificate. I wanted to be a Public Relations Professional but the question that always beat my mind was what in Public Relations do i want to be. I wanted a career that i was going to love and be satisfied with. 
Growing up with my mum, i spent lots of my time with her. She is a fashion designer and I mostly help her with her works especially the finishing works of her clients outfits. She also seeks my opinion on how and what appropriate styles will fit a particular fabric.Her clients would tell me that i was going to take after her because of my dedication to helping her with her works. Little did i know that that was going to be a reality.
Years have passed and now i want to be a fashion publicist. Some people can really predict the future without knowing.
This is just the beginning of my journey to a greater height.  

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment