Tuesday 15 March 2016

A day at 2nd Image International

Speaking to a cross section of the students
8th March was celebrated all over the world especially by women. For many others, it was the time to highlight and put the spotlight on women who have been doing awesome work in their chosen profession. Some were recognised and encouraged to do more whereas others were inspired to attain such feat and even more in the near future.

For me, it was an opportunity to engage girls at the 2nd Image International speaking to them about the "Importance of Public Relations to Fashion/Beauty Brands". Encouraging them to take what they learn seriously and make profitable businesses and distinct brands after school.

Interestingly, the school is celebrating its 30th Anniversary and Graduation this weekend. I wish them all the best especially the graduands. 

My team and I will be doing this often. We look forward to our next Fashion or beauty school visit.






Faith Senam Ocloo 
Fashion Public Relations Consultant
Fashion I Beauty I Lifestyle I Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment