Tuesday 18 July 2017

While I've been away; The Life of a Ghanaian Fashion PR Girl

Photocredit: PRGirlMedia
I know I have been missing on my blog for the past month or so. It’s been a crazy season for me. I have had to triple my efforts to make these 3 events come to live. I will share a post for each of them in my subsequent posts.

Firstly, is the “Rebranding of Totally Ethnik to Nadrey Laurent” coupled with a new shop opening which took place on the 30th of June 2017 and then the “Maiden Edition of Women in PR Ghana Seminar” event on the 1st of July( organised myself and team) and then and finally my trip to Lusaka on the 6th of July 2017 for Lusaka July 2017 on the 8th in Zambia as the PR Representative for Nadrey Laurent.

Combining fashion and Public Relations has been one of the greatest career decisions I have had to make. As crazy as these 2 industries are, one needs to learn to be up and about all the time.  No off day, off hours always on the go. It's been exciting and fun moving from these 2 spaces in time and reminding myself that they are 2 different love(s) I have to deal with. 

I am going to share what these events are and how what my role was with you in my subsequent posts. I am sure you will appreciate and share your thoughts as well.

Cheers


Faith Senam Ocloo 
Fashion Public Relations 
Fashion I Beauty I Lifestyle I Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment