Tuesday 13 October 2015

Totally Ethnik at Glitz Style Awards


#TeamTotallyEthnik
It’s been days after Glitz Style Awards and I still haven't gotten over the décor, the red carpet, the celebrities, guest and the entire night.

I attended the event with my client and her sisters (making the Totally Ethnik Team) who was also nominated as an Emerging Designer of the Year.

I was personally excited about the nomination and positive that we would win knowing the quality and uniqueness of TotallyEthnik Collections. However, I recognized the other designers in the same category knowing they have also done fairly well in the past few years.

The night ended with Emerging Designer winner awards going to Bertha Owusu of Lumiere Couture. Congratulations Bertha!

We are poised for a better year ahead.

Yes I was at the event but half of the period I was also at work as a Fashion PR Manager; taking photos and updating social media pages alongside and following the hashtag #GlitzStyleAwards

We decided to attend the event as a team hence everyone was styled in Totally Ethnik piece.

Check them out. Which is your favorite?
You can visit www.totally-ethnik.com or follow their social media pages below.
 
Faith, Fashion PR Manager

Marie, Creative Director- Totally Ethnik
Marie Patrice- Totally Ethnik
Lea-Totally Ethnik


Totally Ethnik Team with Chantell Dapaah,(Model)

Marie with Designer of the Year(Abrantie)
 


Marie with Maria(Model)



Follow Totally Ethnik:

Facebook:Totally Ethnik
Twitter:@TOTALLYETHNIK
Instagram: Totally.Ethnik

 Photo credit: Fashionghana.com

Faith Senam Ocloo
Fashion Public Relations
Fashion I Beauty I Lifestyle I Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment