Monday 25 April 2016

Turning Thirty (30)


Wohoo!!!, soon how time flies as they say. Today I turn thirty(30) and I know you are saying I don’t look it. Well yeah, its me today at 30!.

Amazingly, I am surprise too as I thought years back this day wont come soon. It’s a mixed feeling to clock this age. #HappySad but as the Holy Bible has taught us to say “In all things give thanks to the Lord”

I thank God for seeing me through all these years, the good, the bad, the ugly, I have managed to sail through it all.

So turning 30 huh! J I have themed this new journey #FierceMe because I am riding on these pillars Energy, Power, Determination as well as Passion and Love to get through it.

And oh for those wondering why I am still unmarried at 30, ask God. He knows why. If you get to talk to Him, tell Him too that I know His ways are not man’s. No matter how sometimes I question why, I do remind myself too that He knows best. I have been through the tough times but I still haven’t given up on love though. I learnt them the hard way. When it comes knocking I will peep through before I open.

I should mention that I am not waiting for Mr. Right ooo. He knows himself and knows what to do to get to me. Until he shows up, I am pursuing other things that will make me happy.

In the coming years, I will be busy building my career in Fashion PR. A career I have built for the past 4 years. It’s time to take on new challenges and make a difference. If you find me somewhere, don’t be surprised, I worked for it and earned it.

Hopefully when I turn 40, I will have a family and tell you about that too. 
Until then let’s enjoy the 30 wai.

Tell me what you know and think about me. Don’t wait till I am late because I won’t be there to read them.


Happy Birthday to Faith Senam April Ocloo (Me)









Photography by: Ananse Photography
Makeup by PrettyTouch_gh

Faith Senam Ocloo
Fashion Public Relations
Fashion I Beauty I Lifestyle I Arts

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you! Looking forward to more celebrations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you! Looking forward to more celebrations

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my girl, u are really a grt woman, with God as ur foundation there's no story building u can't build.May He guide u as u sail through this journey of life.HBD

    ReplyDelete