Tuesday 28 February 2017

The Love Month Can't Be Over; Lets Continue!

Photo Credit: Shotbyese
All too soon the "Love month" is just over. No more Reds? But I love the color Red!(Don't say I am no. 9...lol)

Red means energy, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love. It also means danger and war. It is a very emotionally intense color. One I can identify my daily struggles with.

I have had pretty interesting month. 

First off, I hosted the #PRChatAfrica week 2 for season 2. If you still don't know what PRChatAfrica is then on Thursdays at 6pm GMT log on to Twitter with the Hashtag and hopefully, you will understand what happens there  or better still click here to read and know more.

Same month I got 2 features; first I decided to elaborate further on the topic which got featured on Modern Ghana  or Livefmghana after I hosted on PRChatAfrica on "Role of PR in Shaping our own Image" urging PR Professionals to spend some efforts at building their own image as well as that of the organisation or client they represent. This topic I am very passionate about.

The other feature was sharing my journey so far after leaving Global Media Alliance mid 2016 as an Account Manager; the Why's, the What's and the Where to's. If you missed it, read on GhOnetv.com

Now March!I am very much excited about the month of March not just because its a Women's Month but also I believe amazing things happen in the month of March. If you believe it, join me say AMEN!

Don't be surprised what you see, read and hear in March. As I once said, If you find me somewhere, don’t be surprised, it's been a journey and we have already taken the first step. It didn't promise to be easy but we will survive it and trust we will!

#FierceFaith
Faith Senam Ocloo 
Fashion Public Relations 
Fashion I Beauty I Lifestyle I Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment