Wednesday 25 January 2017

Better Late Than Never -Happy New Year!

Well, yeah it's a New Year again. 

I haven't shared my New Year wishes yet. First, I am thankful to God for seeing me through 2016 and I wish this year will bring good tidings and achievements and fulfilment to us all.

In 2017, I see the projects I manage/handle PR for soar to greater heights. From Totally Ethnik, Evangel Magazine, Accra Men's Fashion Week, Daily PR Africa and Women in PR Ghana. I am looking forward to signing up new brands this year as well. So don't forget to contact me for all your PR and communication needs (for a cool fee) J

I am also glad to have 2 new enthusiastic individuals (Martin and Etornam) joining me and supporting my projects throughout the year. Glad to have you guys!

I feel it within me that this year is gonna be a good year.

Let's make it together. Happy New Year! 

Faith Senam Ocloo
Fashion Public Relations
Fashion I Beauty I Lifestyle I Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment