Friday 7 April 2017

My little inspiration to AUCC Students during IPR AUCC “The PR Series” Event


As an alumna of African University College of Communications, it was an honor to go back to my alma mater and share my little and short story and journey so far after graduating in 2011.

The IPR AUCC Chapter held its first PR event dubbed “The PR Series” event themed “Effective Public Relations for Development”.

They had speakers and guests such as the President of the University, Dr. Anim-Wright, Henry Nii Dottey, Honorary Secretary of the Institute of Public Relations, Ghana, Chris Worla Essikpe of Star Oil and Michael Bruce of Tigo Ghana, Corporate Communications Department and former student.

Discussions were around how students can take advantage of all the opportunities available such as social media, internships and on campus participation in order to gain additional skills for the job market and also best strategies to adopt to develop as an individual and as a nation.
With Speakers and some students


With Michael


With Etornam
I salute Daniel Peprah and his team for reviving IPR AUCC Chapter after many years.

Faith Senam Ocloo 
Fashion Public Relations 
Fashion I Beauty I Lifestyle I Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment