Wednesday 14 March 2018

My Natural Hair begins a New Journey with Carol’s Daughter



For some of us, starting the natural hair journey has been characterized with mixed feelings. Especially because of the texture of our hair which is locally referred to as “Kpenkpeshi”, we are always stressed out with what to do with our hair.

Recently, I chanced on the newly launched Carol’s Daughter in Ghana.

Let me gist you with a little background about Carols’ Daughter. It was started in Brooklyn in 1993 by Lisa Price who was encouraged by her mother Carol to begin making hair and body products from home. She took up the suggestion named her product Carol’s Daughter.
Carol and Lisa
Carol’s Daughter is “made with love” as an organic beauty product with natural ingredients blended with benefits that our hair needs. 

I found 2 variants that you will love too; The Hair Milk and Black Vanilla.
The Hair Milk comes in Cleansing Conditioner and Original Leave-in Moisturizer which works for those of us with the Kinks, Curls, Coils and Waves. 
The Black Vanilla also comes in Sulfate-free Shampoo, Hydrating Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner and Hair Smoothie which works well for Dry, Dull and Brittle Hair.

The exciting thing about these product is that they have no sulfate, no parabens, no mineral oil and no artificial colors and works well for all textures and all types of hair.

I will be going for the Hair Milk and can’t wait to share my results with you.

Grab them at the Maybeline Stand at Accra Mall and also at Viva Boutique in Osu, opposite Firefly or hook me up on how to get one.

Carol’s Daughter, Born in Brooklyn, Made with Love, Now in Africa

Faith Senam Ocloo 
Fashion Public Relations 
Fashion I Beauty I Lifestyle I Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment