Thursday 10 December 2015

#FGHPopUp Shopping is this Saturday

This weekend is one of the weekends I have been waiting patiently for the past few weeks. The #FGHPopUP2015 is just this Saturdayyyy!!!!.

One reason why I am not missing it this event is because I have joined the #NaturalistaTeam few months ago and have been meaning to get a natural product for my hair which am loving already. And yes, I know I will be getting some cool products on that day.

Also, its few days to Christmas and this is event is so timely to get some Clothing, Shoes, Bags, Makeup, Accessories, Hair and Jewelry all at amazing discounts. A one stop place for all the things you need for this holidays from great brands.

Remember, its just A DAY ooo. No I will go there the next day.

The #fghPopUp2015 is THIS SATURDAY, 12th December at the National Theatre.  

Do not miss it because #IfYouDontComeThereWillBeNoChristmas

Check out brands participating:


Faith Senam Ocloo
Fashion Public Relations
Fashion I Beauty I Lifestyle I Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment