Monday 25 January 2016

My Happy New Year to You!


Faith Senam Ocloo (April)
Hurrayyy, I finally get to blog my first post for the year. I know you are thinking why this late. Well, that’s just simply my “Job”; The Unseen hands behind the brand you see and probably loveThat’s what PR is; working behind the scene in order to position your brand image in a positive light. Anyway Happy New Year to you!

Well, well, 2016 has started with a bang! Lots of unfinished task and un-started ones have all been pushed into the new year. Meaning it’s going to be a really packed year. Already, we have started working on our PR and Social Media support for Accra Men’s Fashion Week coming up next month; Coordinating new Shop Opening for Totally Ethnik and SS 2016 Lookbook Shoot and Release; Managing and Developing Content for Daily PR Africa, news portal for all PR industry in Africa; Evangel Magazine Issue 2 Content Development and Release; Women in PR Gh Interview Series return amongst others.

Lots and lots of things to do, but I am super excited because I am driven by passion and hard work and also have a new member joining the E’April PR Team. Welcome Hephie to #TeamE'AprilPR!

We are taking things higher this year. Request for our services if you desire to take your fashion, beauty or lifestyle business a step further in 2016. Let’s position you as the best for the year and beyond.

Thanks to you all who made last year a great one. Looking forward to a much more challenging yet fulfilling year.

Happy New Year Peeps! 



Faith Senam Ocloo 
Fashion Public Relations 
Fashion I Beauty I Lifestyle I Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment